NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I hope people do take Elfy's advice and do research. They will...

1. 45 Posts.
    I hope people do take Elfy's advice and do research. They will see that Newsat changed direction 100% and got into satellites in 2005.

I put a lot into Newsat - formerly Multimedia - all the way up to 5.5 cents back in 03/04, bought every issue through 2006 and then saw it crash as their internet model, like so many other dot coms, went bust.

That's why the company changed direction, having seen the emerging market in satellites. Say what you will about A.B, but he proved himself by enabling one of the few small cap dot.coms to survive.

I was working in TV in Moscow and Asia back then and saw the satellite market, across a land too big to lay cable, explode.

Newsat had the Middle East and Asia covered and contracts from the US military. That was enough for me to believe so I kept buying as it drifted all the way down to .004. I am now comfortably ahead.

If I hadn't seen and understood the potential I would have walked away with a loss like so many others and now I would be as mad as Elfy.

You're a Starr Elfy - keep up the good work! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.