NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Apppreciate your time to transcribe that article Chuck53.Most...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Apppreciate your time to transcribe that article Chuck53.

Most people possibly do buy the herald sun [those based in Vic anyway]but I live out in the sticks and not worth a daily travel just to buy a newspaper, so again thanks.

Don't worry about being called a dreamer! Anyone with vision determination and drive also has a dream.

We all have the same dream [except Elfy] and there's not a bloody thing wrong with that!

We are on a winner. The past might not be pretty but it is the PAST!

We could all look back 5-8-10 years but if we have only bought in the past 2-4 years and it is all good then why should we bother?

Get over it Elfy [I mean that nicely]. Move on mate. You got hurt. Do you honestly think you are Robinson Crusoe? We have I am sure all been screwed by miners, oilers, dot coms in the past. You aren't unique but the rest of us just bitch a bit [usually at our own stupidity]and move on.

Anyway, I can't see any negatives at the moment and all the plus's are starting to line up.

Indeed Newsat have even put themselves on notice today by publishing a full timeframe right through to final objectives. They wouldn't do that these days [might have not too long ago] unless they were confident of fulfilling the objectives on time and of course it also gives us something to hold them accountable to and they would be aware of that.

Therefore, understand your frustrations Elfy but can't understand why you labour on about it any more.

To the rest of us, time will tell and it is getting a lot closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.