Thank you so much for your responses @Themcrazy and @Tickety Boo...

1. 2,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Thank you so much for your responses @Themcrazy and @Tickety Boo ... very much appreciated.
    I am with CMC and received conflicting advice re shares; I shall look at Comsec’s guidance, it’ll be a starting point and assist with phone enquiry with CMC.

@Themcrazy thank you for providing ‘other things’ ... we updated our Trust Deed at same time. Our affairs aren’t complex ... just ‘complex’ for me under our current circumstances. I’ll post again when I resolve.

@Tickety Boo what I’d give for the open space of a farm at present! We also took a number of years to change to c/t after repeatedly being advised by accountant and lawyer. Will look forward to update from you on your progress and I will update my progress. One thing to keep in mind imo is a tidy end of financial year where all changes are completed before 30 June. I remember years ago hearing Colin Nicholson (author and share educator, etc.) telling me how unexpectedly complicated (and long) it had been to effect a change of share ownership with the share registries. I’m hoping things have improved considerably and I find this process works seamlessly ... I can only hope. I hope your legal issues have been resolved to your favour but if still continuing then all the best. Most definitely you need to reduce exposure to risks you mention and all I’d say is don’t delay. I knew someone who died suddenly in his 50’s, intestate. For years he was saying he needed to do his will. His five properties went to the NSW State Government. Life sometimes takes an unexpected turn ... sometimes in the negative/sometimes in the positive.

Kind Regards ...
    Cazzex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.