Hi lindso "This forum I thought was for people trying to offer...

1. 576 Posts.
    Hi lindso "This forum I thought was for people trying to offer some GENUINE (and probably unqualified in the most parts) assistance, ideas and answers about superannuation. Not your ongoing exaggerations about the fund management industry being no better than crooks..."

Exagerattions here is an example I was surfing with a financial planner for a large local firm 3 weeks ago & he wants out of the industry as all he & his firm do is lose money of clients he does not invest in the products he sells, the worst scenario he told me about was an old couple who gave him $100K his firm turned it into 50K in 9 months. CROOKS your word, did they refund the commissions, NAH. FEEL free to give me the best managed fund total return to fund holders 1, 3 & 5 returns IT dont make them look safe, or better still an average fund return across the whole industry minus maybe/definitely
    All managed funds do is exist to clip the members in fees.

Here is a challenge lindso & other financial planners, i'll give you $10,000 i want required rate of return 15% we share the profits 50/50 you make above, a loss you pay me 15% for the year......Any takers?????????????

lindso"it's all about knowing the risks and rewards" yeah exactly go back on FA stocks below,

Lindso "Yeah, I know "if I stuff it up, at least I've only got myself to blame" is the common answer, but that doesn't cut it when you're lining up at Centrelink..."

Gees lindso exageration from what ive seen retirees would have been better off in mainly cash for 2 years no money in that for financial planners is there, only clients of financial planners line up at centrelink

Dayz71 A couple of stocks i held for the last financial year you do the maths
    Min
    lyl
    dcg
    fge
    ilu

Keep in mind i am no legend maybe lucky just understand FA my next years returns could be a minus, at least no one is clipping my ticket & i will never produce a return lower than a managed fund

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.