A short reply:Your story from a fellow surfer is a bit light on...

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A short reply:

Your story from a fellow surfer is a bit light on detail and heavy on the inuendo. I wouldn't think they will be in business long if "all they are doing is losing clients money", nor I feel is it representative of the industry (which is full of capable and incapable people). But how is this relevant to a Managed Funds discussion without any facts (once again Mr barrelnut). It sounds a bit bizarre to me.

If you are after examples, check a few Smaller Companies or Asian funds over last few years, also International Funds that are hedged (perhaps the sign of good advice) and you will see some reasonable returns.

Your challenge - I can lose $1500, or to make $1500 I need to return 18%. Hmmm, the only people I've heard in the past promising or even offering to try and make someone over 15% has ended in tears. Get a grip man, that's not what investment advice is about. Are you prepared to take the same challenge with my $$? Hmmm

Yes, there is money in cash for Planners. But that isn't actually always the issue, not that you want to hear that I think. Your Centrelink client comments clearly illustrate that you have some kind of chip on your shoulder and perhaps lacking in some years of wisdom and knowledge, I feel. Anyway, that's my reply for what it's worth. Why I bother, I don't know sometimes....

Cheers all

The shares you quote have had great times recently and well done. Are these the only shares you own though?? I haven't checked the markey

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.