Hey lindso my financial professional friend.... What were your...

1. 576 Posts.
    Hey lindso my financial professional friend.... What were your returns for the year ????? did you invest in the same managed funds you SOLD your clients??????????

Hey lindso not facts just a discussion as i said,but the facts are available in the SMH, investsmart, morningstar, NO innuendo & no industry spin either Mr Lindso, not light on detail or bizzare.... yes actually they are bizarre how do people get paid to loose money

How do you find the capable compared to the incapable in the financial industry ,,, ?????????maybe your industry needs to look at that

Lindso "If you are after examples, check a few Smaller Companies or Asian funds over last few years etc etc"

Sure some have produced good returns compared to their managed fund industry, NET RETURNS compared to an ETF or LIC,(which do not excite me either)They look sad or even buying say one stock bhp based on nothing except it is the largest stock (yes i know its simplistic but people who trusted others with their money who earned money off theirs may disagree,,, Funny how the asx200 etf tracks bhp thats another story) Anyhow

Lets do the numbers
    1) BHP buy on the first of july hold till the top of the market sell 2 divs received & a 30% capital gain if you picked the top...
    2) If you still hold, If you held till today 18% capital gain 2 divs & maybe no reason to sell

LINDSO "Your challenge - I can lose $1500, or to make $1500 I need to return 18%. Hmmm, the only people I've heard in the past promising or even offering to try and make someone over 15% has ended in tears. Get a grip man, that's not what investment advice is about. Are you prepared to take the same challenge with my $$? "

My financial expert friend no need to muddy the facts here i will never be a client
    This is what i said, you do yourself a diservice, by changing it & highlighting the spin of your industry This was what i said

"Here is a challenge lindso & other financial planners, i'll give you $10,000 i want required rate of return 15% we share the profits 50/50 you make above, a loss you pay me 15% for the year......Any takers?"

As for you NEW challenge yeah lets go lets get some more plods like me on board. will start a new thread for the purpose seeing as you have faith in your industry pick your stocks if your a plod or managed fund if your a professional fund seller before june 30 bring it on

plods Vs professionals it can play out on HC for a year

Financial planners pick their favourite fund SMSF pick their holdings for the year

LINDSO "Yes, there is money in cash for Planners. But that isn't actually always the issue, not that you want to hear that I think. Your Centrelink client comments clearly illustrate that you have some kind of chip on your shoulder and perhaps lacking in some years of wisdom and knowledge, I feel. Anyway, that's my reply for what it's worth. Why I bother, I don't know sometimes....""

AHHH MY Financial professional friend more smoke & mirrors stop changing what i said the centrelink response was to your post of

LINDSO "Yeah, I know "if I stuff it up, at least I've only got myself to blame" is the common answer, but that doesn't cut it when you're lining up at Centrelink...""
    YOU bought up centrelink lindso not me FEAR FACTOR maybe for the financial illiterate

Your inability to debate shows you "have a chip on your shoulder" "and perhaps lacking in some years of wisdom and knowledge" your words look in the mirror

lindso "The shares you quote have had great times recently and well done. Are these the only shares you own though?? I haven't checked the markey"

A professional that does not check the market???? gees dont say things like that lindso it further makes your industry look bad

As for my stocks they were not the only ones some failed but return for the year was what i stated after losses at that point, my strategy with MY SMSF is take the profits after a year of holding not hold forever like managed funds.

Each to their own, so are you ready for the challenge lindso starts now get the brighest minds from your professional industry & back any of the funds you sell against me the plod stock picker or any other poster that wants in for the next financial year

Can a bunch of plods beat professional on a yearly return

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.