smsf, page-17

1. 576 Posts.
    Which returns? Lindso
    WHat ever you want lindso state the fund cash shares etc

I am not constrained by only investing in ASX 100 their are plenty of companies outside it who have better prospects refer roa & ROA at least & the asx 100 becomes boring.

Lindso"Your plods vs... challenge is a bit schoolyard isn't it? I mean, you are assuming professionals ONLY use funds. Plus how can you compare 1 investment to a portfolio? What adjustment for risk?"Good luck with your new improved challenge...."

Simple really pick your best 12 month investment portfolio as a representative of the financial indusrty & this plod will beat you. As for risk i reckon my picks would have less risk happy to explain why as well, come on lindso sell me a product you like. Imagine i have $100K to invest with you what would you put my money into I'm after growth in my portfolio we will share the profits 50/50 after 15% But you pay me 15% regardless of your losses than you do not get paid & make a loss for the year

SO lindso "Cash, Funds, Shares, Hedged, Unhedged,? Which type of client? "

A client that wants 15% a year, whatever you decide

I will even back date my portfolio to the market high so it can be sold before may next year , I would already be at a loss & give the Financial experts a head start as they need it, i will also not change the portfolio for 12 months (which is unrealistic) but happy to play the game that a plod can beat the finanical indusries advice.

Do you take the challenge now lindso with the odds stacked in your favour

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.