Lindso 1)"I've never professed to be able to 'pick next years...

1. 576 Posts.
    Lindso 1)"I've never professed to be able to 'pick next years winner' whatever that might be (however I've made plenty of smart tactical decisions that have added value "

Tactical & Value to who? the client????????? you work in a great industry.

Lindso 2)your changing it for your own benefit again 15% is a good return NET every year for 1,3,5 does not happen in your indusrty. 15% was only something for you to aspire to. My benchmark is higher.

Lindso 3) Why would I want to give my 'best tips' away for free.

Ah yes financial planners nothings ever free,

lindso This forum is for discussing superannuation.
    This thread isn't really adding anything to the super discussion.

I disagree it shows financial planners & managed funds are being paid to much money when as i stated before a private investment in bhp would have beat 97% of your products.

What you term as my "more tiresome dribble" is just a reaction to your dribble on professional advice & professional strategies, Sad to see you go you could have defended your industry,

Lets ask the forum who has made money from the financial services industry in the last 1,2,3,4,5 years

More importantly who has lost money in the last 1,2,3,4,5 years

I have not as i do not use the financial industry

Lindso 5) I can't be bothered.

Yes a common trait in your industry i've made my fee good luck suckers, no thats wrong a smart opertor would take them out of one than into another regularly to increase fees

Lindso seriously trying to offend online funny if you want i can be the biggest fool on HC can you speak to the mods & get me a jester symbol next to my name for the next month, maybe it could be passed on the month after to you as you stated your the 2nd biggest fool put it up in the office on a plaque to justify your next fee.

See you later aligator

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.