By way of background, i only opened my selfweath acount towards...

1. 56 Posts.

By way of background, i only opened my selfweath acount towards the end of 2021 financial year. I transferred a small amount into the selfwealth account and traded only a few times for the 2021 year under the Selfwealth account. I am still in the accumulation phase.
    I setup my esuper account in 2010.. we were provided with a bank account and a commsec account. I am aware things have changed, but i do not have an ebroker account or any new features or accounts.
    I setup my selfweath account independently to esuper, They do not have any data feed to my selfwealth account, however i would be happy for them to access the data to make end of year checklist process easier.

In regards to the process, from memory the esuper 'end of year checklist' was generated for 2021. The checklist had an amount withdrawn from the main bank account which was not coded. So I coded it the relevant description and uploaded the self wealth documents showing the bank activity and that the account is in the SMSF name.

Further into the checklist, where the share sales/purchases where required, i added the self wealth account and uploaded any transactions for the year and holdings as at 30 June. Again from memory i downloaded an annual statement from selfwealth and simply uploaded that to esuper
    i would expect that the Selfwealth account will be pre-loaded for the 2022 year checklist when that comes around.

The annual accounts are still being completed, and i have not heard back from anyone, so i assume there are no issues from esuper in preparing the annual tax return etc

hope that helps

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.