smug little virtue signaller ..., page-27

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Some really weird stuff in the OP. Waleed is a born and bred Melbourne nerd and sounds like one. I bet if I heard the voices of many of the people here who hate him I would find a variety of accents less Australian than Waleed - some European, some UK and some Southern African.

A few notes:
    -prefered domicile - city dweller. So are most Australians.
    -favourite drink - soy mocha latte. False. Would bet a $100 he has never had one.
    -university degree - BA Arts majoring in virtue signalling. False.Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) and Bachelor of Laws (with honours).
    -favourite subject - neo marxism in a post modern world. False.
    -suspicious of farmers. thinks farmers are strange & harmful. False.
    -has an inane urge to help by advising & instructing people beneath his economic status. Yes, as a staff a staff member of the Global Terrorism Research Centre at Monash University who has warned the country about emerging terror threats, he helps ASIO and our security services keep Australians safe.
    -"expert" at all manner of social, political & economic matters. He's a public commentator. Like Alan Jones or Andrew Bolt.
    - believes Australian society is currently under siege by ultra right wing elements. It is. Remember the Christchurch massacre?
    -believes Australia is divided and has a shameful history. It is divided. The writer is encouraging that division with this topic.
    - believes anyone who disagrees with his narrative is a right wing ultra conservative. False.
    - believes anyone who disagrees with him must be a racist and masogynist. False. Just making random stuff up now.
    - believes he can socially engineer Australian society to make it a "better place for all" False.
    -believes in the maxim " all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal..." False.
    -suspicious of anyone who drinks a short or long black. False.
    -suspicious of any religion other than islam. False. Interacts with other religions constantly. As the lead guitarist and principal songwriter for the Melbourne-based rock band Robot Child, he is featured on the Jesuit Social Services' Just Music album
    Last edited by Orson: 11/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.