QTK quiktrak networks limited

smuggler & thejudge...., page-10

1. 1,033 Posts.
    re: qtk unethical company? there was no hidden meaning perfectstage....

my son bought into this company after reading their announcements, believing what was written and then being caught out when asic struck mark pallister.

i think smuggler is in the same boat.

there are only two possibilities now. 1) the company is finished with serious undisclosed problems, or 2) there is scull duggery going on behind the scenes involving insiders who are treating long term supporters of the company with contempt.

my son rang bernard hui on the day asic struck mark pallister. at that time the shareprice was 36c. bernard told my son "there has been a drastic overreaction, as this does not involve quiktrak one bit...." they are almost his exact words as i was on the other end of the phone. i wonder what bernard hui would say now to explain a shareprice that has more than halved since he claimed a dramatic over reaction at 36c?

what i hope mr pallister and the board of qtk take onboard is that their reputations will be judged on current events. based on emails my son has received from mark pallister it is evident the man is driven by greed and has no qualms in treating anyone that stands in his way with contempt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.