CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

smythes credibility

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I have followed postings on cvi from time to time mainly because of t4p contributions however i have never invested because of mark smythes reputation.He has a long history in Perth of involvement in public companies intially with peter german and tony trevison and later with others.He knows how to make a dollar and uses every trick known man to get the punters on board.I note the frequency of boardroom radio broadcasts and the wildly optimistic picture being painted and then excuses for not delivering.As a matter of fact I find some of the broadcasts amusing as do others here in perth that know Smythe I am a long time particpant in the markets and respect t4p based on some of his other calls.So my question is to those of you that are encouraging investment in the cvi story are you aware of his reputation here in perth and have you met Smythe and have you a handle on movement in top twenty shareholdings.This is not an attack on any particular poster rather a conribution based on personal experience and knowledge of smyth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.