STX 8.82% 18.5¢ strike energy limited

SN Euroz Presentation, page-19

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423

Tooter I saw your now moderated post earlier and figured I would provide further clarification. Honeymoon gas was a term used but it has been described as a good price and I get the feeling it is consummate with a deal that protects the company as they are transitioning to a producer. The previous suggestions of cost plus a margin lines up with that so I would say that is right. It’s smart because SN made the comment that you only have to look at cooper energy to understand what can go wrong with those hard start dates and leading on from your last comment, the ddd date is not how it reads as far as I am aware. It is designed so STX don’t have the issues as suggested by Cooper energy above

Separately and a comment which I missed in my initial summary but was of interest was regarding Trieste seismic showing the crestel high sits on the stx side of the fence (bpt won't be happy about that) and exhibits the structural conformity / amplitude model that is their signal for porous hydrocarbon filled sands

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $530.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $2.155M 12.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 851855 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 131078 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.