BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In the June quarter the Company invoiced SNTech US$609,135 based...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    In the June quarter the Company invoiced SNTech US$609,135 based on an existing Licencing and Development Agreement. The Company has initiated a full audit of SNTech’s books, records and source code. The results of the audit are expected in November 2018.

If SN are using BRN programming then why do they have to audit the source code? Do you not find that strange or alarming?
    I find it extremely unlikely that a technology vetted for use in a school to monitor child sex offenders and gun control could be completely changed at such short notice considering the political environment surrounding the deployment. Whatever is being deployed has been ticked off by the school board/commission a long time ago. Hence why I have extreme doubt this information that SN isn't paying is a surprise and wouldn't have been known by the company a long time ago.
    If the investigation is not finished on time why not Ann the delay? If it's worthy to include the start of an investigation in an Ann, why is the conclusion or delay of it not?
    I started this thread to highlight this, and am yet to get a response that justifies keeping shareholders in the dark. They have done it with nearly every other aspect of this company and quite frankly the integrity of this management is starting to stink like a fishmongers lantrine.
    That is my concern, the lack of transparency is starting to get stale and as a group the shareholders need to stand up and put it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.