BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This thread was not to do with the roll out of SN Tech but...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    This thread was not to do with the roll out of SN Tech but managements lack of concern relating the investigation to shareholders in a timely manner. Revenue said to be expected was not received and an investigation that was to be concluded and reported has not been done. That's twice on this issue alone management have failed to come through with their statements. The issue I see is a history of mis-information which in turn begets mis-trust in the ability for them to actually do what they purport is starting to take hold amongst stakeholders and the potential investment community watching on. Sooner or later answers must be demanded by the masses as to the activities being withheld because whether 'uprampers' or 'downrampers' care to admit it, it is effecting the going concern of the company. They said November a report into the investigation should be done, if it's taking slightly longer as it may, fine, PUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OUT stating the fact. The only explanation that such has not been done can only be put down to the sheer arogance that a small number holding the majority of shares allows them to do as they wish is. Lesson learnt for future prospective companies I ever intend to research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.