CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Snako Agreed We must remember that the consolidated companies...

1. 46 Posts.
    Snako Agreed

We must remember that the consolidated companies have p/e ratios (consolidation)and apying divvies that are acceptable we hope, and a story(advance)FUTURE INCOME

At present CVI has a story that you either believe or you don't.

It is in the management team that has been assembled to bring the outcomes to fruition. (Spec share with visions)

Without identity & purposes a vision & mission there will be no outcome.

Personally I believe the team in place has as good a chance to achieve these outcomes (reborn from the ashes by Smythe) in this region by including local content which has been the demise of others that have failed due a perhaps (rip of the natives) imperial type attitude of days gone bye

I enjoy your views as they do present logic and question to those not in a position to leave behind there hard earn't

However you do seem to be very skittish regarding your position at times (In and out is good but do we have to keep hearing about it)

As this is not my mainsteam of income just a sort of plaything as i don't get on the GGs or cas scene I welcome your views but would love for you to take a position as I think you should have a feel by now.

MEN 276

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.