CGV 0.00% 2.7¢ clean global energy limited

Christophe,You are right. I have no life. That allows me the...

1. 225 Posts.
    Christophe,

You are right. I have no life. That allows me the time for examination and reflection and the ability and agility to outmanouvre those people such as yourself who have a life (which consists of posting on CGV once or twice daily and lunch at the beach and examining the psychology and ramificatioons behind $1000 trades that occur every other day)and are unable to devote the necessary time and study and experience that is required to distinguish between truthful and incompletely truthful evidence as it is presented and most importantly capitalise on this evidence as it is presented because the people with lives are too ignorant to consider the evidence brought before them that does not confirm their previously held beliefs.

Said more simply: You would rather lose cash than admit you made an error.

I hope I am not out of line here. But surely the purpose of this forum would be to allow the differing views held by investors to be presented. After all, isn't it these differing views that drives the market in the first place.

RE: people who sold at 5/6c may have repurchased at 7/8 and sold at 13. They may be using the newly produced capital from this trade to short the stock down to 7/8c so they can again capitalise as an opportunity presents it self whilst the long term "believers" hang on (and pray) that their investment decision is confirmed one time in the following 20 years or so. Fingers crossed.

RC1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.