BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi Redthanks mate, just have been slammed with work, have been...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Hi Red

thanks mate, just have been slammed with work, have been reading all of the guys posts which have been great.

To be honest its obviously not good to see the SP fall below the placement price but the same happened when we placed at $1.05, i know some arnt happy about the amount of dilution and alot are asking why so much so soon, but i have to say that i really beleive that WRs and the BRM team are moving forward in a very strong way, i have only been a Share holder for about 11 months now and i havnt seen a company progress so much in such a short time.

After the latest discussions about rail/port access from the goverment i think that its only a matter of when not if when we get to mine FE. I think that BRM is just a solid long term hold, yes we could easily touch $2 if the market shits itself just like in January but BRM will storm back up as milestones are met, these pullbacks in the SP now dont worry me at all, im convinced that once the placements are complete the big ofshore insto's will kick in some serious buying of BRM, i think we are good to go alot higher from here.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.