CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

snapshot of cudeco today , page-116

1. 129 Posts.
    At the outset I want to say that I am not trying to start an argument here or in any way demean you or other CDU holders.

Bretto "Im not worried at all about CDU."

The opinion of non-holders is a different and I respect your decision to not want to discuss it with them.

"I was a bit stressed for a couple of days after the jorc release"

Any sane person would have been seeing their stock go into free-fall. It must have severely affected many holders financial position and I am very sorry for them.

"but after doing some checking felt all was good."

You do get to have that opinion.

"I havnt wanted to post info I have found since the jorc due to the negative posters over riding any good info."

Ahhhh...... This is the main point I wanted to discuss here. In my attempts to discuss this stock rationally I seem to have been labelled as such. I won't re-hash old comments except to say there are people out here that wish to try and understand why the company (and some holders) behave the way they do.

"Your visit and postings since then have toned down the negative posts as you have first hand info and facts."

Again, I wish to offer an alternate perspective here, perhaps the negative posts have "toned down" is because holders react very badly when non-holders try to discuss issues with holders such as yourself. A bit like passengers on the Titanic blocking out negative comments about looking out for icebergs because they believed they were unsinkable ;-)

I personally want CDU (and SFR for that matter) to go $15 or $20 and get money thrown at them for mine development because it is good for the sector.

I have made my personal judgements on CDU so you won't see me in the short term turn up on the register but I still wish the company and it's holders all the best. I sincerely hope your tenacity pays off.

I will be following the CDU story very closely as it genuinely fascinates me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.