CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

snapshot of cudeco today , page-45

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Excellent post Ikeymoses, you have a talent that I lack, well done. Whilst I am here ( rarely these days) the one thing that I have to say continually blows me away ( and I have written this before ) is just how many posters, expressing great indignation and outrage have suddenly appeared on the CDU thread. Anyone who holds stock I can understand where they are coming from, it's not easy to have pinned all your hopes and dreams (like I did on a stock that seemingly starts to crumble before your eyes, and once again is below 2 bucks, not easy at all)

Many of us waited for over four years to find ourselves in a very difficult place..Ok I understand the outrage and heartbreak, and I pray that it will all come good.

What I will never be able to understand, and someone please explain it to me, are all these other characters, (without stock or intention to purchace any)haven't you got lives to live? what are you wasting your time for on a daily basis prattling on about a company that you have no stock in? and clearly you think is a total waste of time and space?

The only possible motive I can come up with is that actually you guys do not think CDU is a waste of time or space, or you wouldn't be here. Don't give me any reason like you want to warn investors or you want to help the poor naive folk that hang on to this company to see the light..because the very nature and slant of many of the posts do not have the slightest empathy or sincerity about the situation people find themselves in.

So how about this for reverse logic, the more non stock holders invade the CDU thread to embark on giving us all their 'valuable' opinion the more optimistic I get about the value of what we have. Do you like that? because I know full well the only reason that anyone would spend so much time and energy without holding any stock, (and at times professing that they will never hold stock) is because they and their compadres want to get hold of stock as cheaply as possible...how am I doing?

So once more Ikeymoses keep the posts coming.

Cheers to holders

Dossa

Position:loud and clear....I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.