CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

snapshot of cudeco today , page-61

1. 7,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    dossa

Youasked this question

"What I will never be able to understand, and someone please explain it to me, are all these other characters, (without stock or intention to purchace any)haven't you got lives to live? what are you wasting your time for on a daily basis prattling on about a company that you have no stock in? and clearly you think is a total waste of time and space?"

--

would you be kind enough to explain why non holders of CDU should be barred from posting on the CDU pages?

From my prespective I first discovered the company as AUM back in 2006 and was in and out on a number of occasions ...especially in July 2006 :-)

Since September 2007 I held right up until the JORC came out at which point I sold.

If the issues within CDU with which I have a problem are resloved I might consider buying again.

But surely after 4 years of reading all the releases and debating the future of the company with like minded individuals here on HC, even as a non holder, surely you can see I have an opinion too.

I sold because I thought it might fall further (and it did).

My position was only AU$50k - my loss was AAU$17k.

Perhaps it would make more sense if all non-holders specified "position" when posting to stop the tide of innuendo and silliness.

Us non holders (mainly ex-holders) seem to be criticised constantly for being honest about our "non" holdings.

I might put another $50k back into CDU myself sometime in the future but not as things are.

Hardly worth the effort of mounting a downramping campaign for such a small investment is it.

I almost feel like starting a new investor movement called "Non holders have opinions too"

But I can't be bothered.

Be happy

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.