1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

A really naive question from me is: do those corporations use...

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    A really naive question from me is: do those corporations use 1Page to source and hire unskilled workers as well like cashiers and the likes? They talk about capturing 10% of the clients hiring from day 1 so I assume this includes all hires not just the professional ones like managerial positions and positions that require qualification?

I believe the sourcing platform to be a very valuable asset and the quality of it looks very re-assuring:

In November 2014, 1-Page acquired the BranchOut database, and since has grown it to 1.15 billion profiles and 31 billion connections by updating its user networks, and onboarding some of its very large clients. The connection graph continuously remains up-to-date and enriched.
    To create additional value and enrich the profiles relevant with professional data that resides outside of Facebook, 1-Page aggregates publically available profile information from over 70 public websites, matching this to the profiles in its database. The outcome is enriched, up to date profiles, which are more robust and informative than Facebook profiles. Websites from which this information is pulled includes, LinkedIn, Quora, Github, Twitter, Dribble, Xing, and more. Companies can search for candidates by job title, company, location, specific skill and certifications.

1-Page obeys all Facebook Policies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.