1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Snapshot, page-359

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    nothing against this video but I see it was published on Oct 1. Around Oct 1st 1PG was trading between $4.50 to $5. Two days ago it was $1.595. I mean, seriously, who would have thunk it if you had watched this back then. That is not to say that 1PG has not reached a significant bottom and that a serious rally has begun. I think that is all very possible and I made such a comment only minutes after it bounced off $1.595 based on the fact that this was the exact top of the last remaining chart gap. The point is how much can you trust any commentary that is out there?? Trusting such material is pretty easy to do so when they are telling you what you want to hear. This sort crashing and burning after a release of some blue sky promotion has become so common in the markets that I am now paranoid. Whenever I hear a promotion like this I almost want to run in the opposite direction. In this case from Oct 1st 2015 that instinct would have served me well......but this is nothing at all against 1PG. What I will say is that if anyone ever offers you the choice between a promotion like this or a pinch of salt then grab the pinch of salt and run like hell. The pinch of salt is worth more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.