1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

You need to use your on heart research and mind, what does 1pg...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You need to use your on heart research and mind, what does 1pg tell you? if it's run then run.

If you have not watched the share price for 40 hours the previous week, if you have not looked at everything we have said, things like short term, what does that mean? it means the position we believe in is a rise and fall not rise and rise, we have said 1pg is an emotional beast. hard to understand. you cannot buy and forget a share like this you have to watch your position 3 hrs in the day at least every day. In this case I will watch my position 4 hrs in the day, every day till I sell again and then look for a new entry. Why do you want to be decisive when everyone is frankly scared of the stock? Because it's like girl drops her purse and runs away screaming because a spider was on it. Someone will pick it up when the spider walks away. There is no-one here going to hand you your lost share price value into the lost and found. Instead of dropping the purse, think quick and flick it off you might drop a few coins in the rush. Don't be scared of the company be scared of the people who are confident. Think the lets have a 2.00 party Ya YA! this is the greatest share ever in a stock that's just gone from 1.00 to 1.60" be afraid of this very afraid. Here at 1pg you see everyone selling like mad and negative. Now be brave.

Get rid of this paranoia and get head in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.