DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

Background: Currently 586m shares on issue. Admin cost is...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Background:
    Currently 586m shares on issue.
    Admin cost is extremely low as directors take minimum wages as compared to other asx pennies.
    Bby loans and creditors being sorted. Cost a lot of grief to us holders and the last6 months proved themselves to be a nightmare. However, background work has been done now and it is finally a clean shell with no baggage.
    Cash positions strong between 2-2.4m.
    PW as a dorector.... behind azk, pyl (now MMJ), gal and now duo... not bad really

What I am hoping for tomorrow:
    First of all, I hope that all the holders don't only recover their money but make some nice profits...
    When it comes to acquisition, I hope its a modern tech... with one or two bigger names behind.
    Good terms may be some cash paid as compared to heaps of shares being issued. But I can understand its difficult as vendors want the deal to be lucrative as well.
    It does follow the recent trend... many tech plays made market caps of 60m plus quite easily.
    Dow and world market hold themselves... if not may be a suspension... sounds bad but if the terms are not set why not lol

And a lot of share price appreciation

What I will do:
    I will take my time to read the announcement... and Google the keywords... will try to find the actual potential competitors and take overs if any... does help to analyse the tech and potential market cap...

Cheers and all the best...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.