SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Hi @cmonaussie I think to be fair to Eric, his strategy has...

1. 4,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    Hi @cmonaussie

I think to be fair to Eric, his strategy has always been to prove up the assets, and try and sell it - he seems to be a deal maker (which is one of the things I liked about SNDE - that Pioneer acquisition, where we bought the asset valued on the onerous midstream contract, which would then be broken and renegotiated told me he is strategic and understands how to create value).

If we can get through this next 6 months, I think we could be in a position where your post holds true and we all win (I.e. SNDE isn't around, because it was acquired by a major - I think the deal process is where Eric will really add his value).

When you are rebalancing / retrimming, please share your investment ideas and what you are buying. (With your knowledge of the industry, your level of DD would put Morgan's, Motley Fool, and any other "research analyst" to shame)....

I do recall really timing on entering SNDE - it was very measured and calculated (I tend to convince myself I've found the next Disallowed, and then continue to research in depth after I've invested)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.