SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

I've been following this closely for the past week. This was a...

1. 10,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3581
    I've been following this closely for the past week. This was a report from a couple of hours ago
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/marybethpfeiffer/2020/03/22/one-patient-dodges-a-covid-bullet-is-she-a-harbinger-or-outlier/#2cda1d1e5b84

So what that is not clinical and the French "trial" was anecdotal, as are these cases in the US. The upside looks vastly superior to the do nothing and research the shit out possible "perfect" solutions.

At least in the US, there is a patient "right to try" a treatment ... but no recourse if it doesn't work. So far it looks pretty good. Surely better than grinding the world economies to halt. The financial destruction will be worse than the potential millions of deaths (especially those that would have died anyway). Continue the research but use every available option to continue "normal life". We can't save 100% of the people from 100% of the illnesses in 100% of the places in the world.

Surely we should try it (and I watched last nights news where the 2 medicos were against it because it wasn't clinical and had some side effects ... most common being nausea, headaches & diarrhea. I got those side effects now and haven't taken a thing!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.