FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

sne-1 derisked?, page-49

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Great point Turbo, Robo certainly did think a FAN 1 discovery would de risk SNE.
    FAR is sitting pretty with soooooo many more opportunities to come.
    the market is so granular and fractured these days with BOTs and other short term influence that its very hard to measure FARs progress through daily or weekly or monthly SP action or on a short term basis.
    Lots of retail investors have made a really good profit on FAR recently. Many investors will be and are selling with 200% profits right now, and looking to invest elsewhere. Good on them.
    personally I believe FAR really suits visionary investors who have long term goals. I am one of those, and I believe FARJOY is too, as well as some others on these threads. I look at successful companies in this sector who have gone from penny stocks to successful businesses worth taking over above the dollar mark and see that most of them did it over a long period and the making of them was all the work done in the early days. Things like a good diversity across good prospects, good negotiations and a good well rewarded management team are essential.
    Hardman was where FAR is today about five years before they sold the company for over two dollars a share. It didn't happen over night and they needed luck at the end of the drill bit. But like most things you make your luck to a degree, and I think FAR has that sort potential from now across a five to six year type time frame. For those who have the vision and patience and time, I believe FAR has this sort of potential but it won't happen next year.
    hardman sat under 10 cents for ages and then broke that barrier and never looked back but it took another five years to reach its potential.. I think FaR can do that. I could easily sell now and walk away and create some personal gains, maybe a new car or an investment property or two, or I can suck it up and go the long haul. I'm tending to believe in the long haul right now and learning to handle the fluctuations.
    Sorry for the long rave, but some one might find this interesting. I also say all this in opposition to some of the shortsighted nonsense that's posted on here. Fortunately it's only a few, and the majority of posters on here are brilliant.
    giddy up FAR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.