FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Personally I don't see these numbers as a disappointment. The...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Personally I don't see these numbers as a disappointment. The market in a whole (large holders and internationals) will have been using the operators figures as a guidance anyways. A considerable rise in all associated numbers across the board in CNE's latest reports.

Very good news indeed. Let's be real here. Cairn have great experience in what FAR want to become. A half billion barrel oil field in it's infancy stages are what oil companies dream of. The first 1o wells in the Gulf of Mexico wouldn't have envisioned the next decades to come. They are still battling for leases there as I write.

The only referrals to FAR's RISC report are those posting on this forum, and oddly enough WPL have advertised FAR's figures on numerous occasions.

The news can't be to bad as CNE are currently trading up around 9%. The bulk of that will have been positive due to the numbers and the planning of the Senegal discovery moving forward on better costs and barells than initially forecasted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.