FAR 2.15% 47.5¢ far limited

SNE 2C-563 mmbbls, page-38

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    I think this is a good enough reason not to listen to some posters on here.
    Cairn are the operator and whatever FAR believes the 2C is it matters not.
    The first thing I read is the disappointment and the thinking that something is going on.
    It must be remembered that only the massive rampers are questioning this as they had their own misplaced ideas of estimates as FAR has.
    Its a sobering thought that so many wells are needed to target what seems to the faithful to be a very low production.
    I mentioned earlier on today that we need to look at some of these insurmountable costs FAR needs to look at in the first development phase.
    It seems not many have still not let that sink in.
    Its a complex field to develop and for those who say its a piece of cake need to take a step back.
    I read but don't listen to the ramps on here as I believe they know not what they are saying.
    Going by the posts I have read these same rampers are now wanting the company to please explain.
    Cairn in tandem with WPL know what's involved here and what's achievable.
    I disregard any FAR comment as wishful thinking only because I believe they want to unload the asset.

Don't forget the ones who want the company to please explain are the ones who pumped this up in their own mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.010(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $13.86K 29.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18200 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.