FAR 3.92% 49.0¢ far limited

SNE-3

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Everyone,

Well what a week of emotion that was, to be honest I am glad its the weekend now, hopefully the next few days allow everything to calm down a little bit especially on the FAR threads as it was a massive roller coaster ride, I couldn't keep up with the amount of threads popping up, however I must say it was quite interesting, some very good posts put up as always from the likes of Mandurah, OOO, Aqua, LTA, Pj, Tony, Whiskey etc. I have learnt even more over the past week, mainly on how volatile the stock market can be at times, however from my perspective as a long term holder I am happy to carry on the ride of the roller coaster in which 2016 looks to be and see where we end up, I think Aqua is right in that TO is more then likely possible between Q2 and Q3 (allowed plenty of time there).

So hopefully next week will be more positive and the down rampers can quieten down again, I must admit they do add some spice from time to time.

Now for the actual reason I have made this post is to ask the question of how long does it usually take for a well to be plugged? if my time line is correct ORA has been finishing up at SNE-2 for the last week, I guess from a person who hasn't much experience in this field what sort of timeline would we expect to plug SNE-2? I have checked Marine traffic on a daily basis and to me it looks like ORA has stayed firmly at SNE-2 with BC, BF and BT going back and forth to Dakar. I guess the likes of JP and YA might have a better idea of what sort of works and timelines are involved in plugging the well then moving onto to SNE-3, I have had a look at good old Google but got lost in translation there, I am also assuming that concrete wont be used on this well and a cast iron bridge plug of some sort will be used to allow ease of removal in the future, just after a bit of Info really as I am interested in how it all works, this may have been covered already but I haven't personally come across it as of yet.

Anyway best be back to work, have a great weekend All.

Cheers

Panto27

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.0¢ $210.8K 423.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81996 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 39845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.