FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

SNE & BH.... my views

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    ok given that the plan is to appraise SNE & drill BH, here are 2 images that I've touched-up to highlight what the JV is seeking in the Shelf. Yep 300m shallow water depths then FAN should make their fwd going plans feasible.

I had already covered SNE back on 17/11/14 post no. 14299527, so pls refer that. The graphics r self explanatory. They need to suss out how much gas is there.

This in my view could b same as what ENI-Vitol r proposing at Sankofa in Ghana were the first well flowed gas & the second well did 5ooo bopd of 30 API oil in 32m net oil pay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buried Hill (aka BH) on the other hand is a smaller 'play' then SNE, abt 203 mmbbls as per FAR (they call it Lufti). Why ?? 'Cos its a smaller trap. (not 700 MMbbls Hardmano, that's pure b/s).

I'd expect a net betwn 20-35m. What I cannot decipher frm their 3D seis is whether its the trifecta like SNE (ie G, O W) or is it just Gas-water or Oil-water in those two Sands at BH.

The X-section is oriented West to east & the structure has 2 limbs. So the norm is drill it at the Crest first & then appraise it on either side (ie east & west) if HC's r encountered.

This to me looks a very straight forward scenario, pre-drill. I could b wrong, if its all water wet sands (so that's the 'risk' for the 203 MMbbls gross estimate). If it comes up as oil then I suppose they should look at a twin development for both SNE & BH once they derisk the prospects.

Note, BH is apprx 8-9 kms NE from SNE-1 & 14 kms SE frm Fan-1, still a long way for oil to sneak out & hide in those sands.  Anyways hope this helps (cometh Sept 2015 7 beyond if its all water in B/H then 'bugger' in advance).

cheers

P.S. : Phil321 pls post the dates for those conference's/roadshows in Syd, at y'r pace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.