VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

The tug of war we have had for months will continue tomorrow...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    The tug of war we have had for months will continue tomorrow most probably but at 20% a day we're moving VPG to where it deserves to be.

This truly in my 9 years on the market has been probably one of the longest and most intelligent accumulations I have seen by a big player and mark my words....we'll see someone run for the gaunlet at some stage...but they're busy scalping for every share they can get.

They would be reading every forum post VPG related and gauging sentiment and playing us day after day.

But....the believers obviously see holding in there and buying more has looked after us....we just got a bit to go.

I'll be surprised with the rise above 10 and momentum we're building that we dont see some major player show their hand before we hit 20 or 30 as they'll have to pay a premium but have probably already set a figure they would be prepared to offer.

The problem for whoever is playing the games is that the share price movements up is basically gaining some expontential (almost) momentum.

ASQ query's...lack of company response, manipulation by dumps into rally's...nothing seems to be stoppping the momentum much now.

I think after months we've worked them out and it wont be long till the company yields more info...but more importantly...1 of 3 I can think of makes a play for VPG.

Its good times now but we'll be feeling better when it settles around 30 from here....probably fair value based on what we know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.