ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ok, Based on recent developements, some of us are of the opinion...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Ok, Based on recent developements, some of us are of the opinion that the developements are ultimately going to materialise in some new deals for the company.

And now for the barmetric reasoning for my optimism:
    Considering the cleaner fuel climate/debate, the fact that Kos and the Team have recently attended various countries and conferences with key global Power players, given the rec ent Tsunami and the poor taste that the Nuclear Industry has left in peoples mouths, and given the recent acknowledgements by our PM to China that her government will be pushing for more exports of certain fuels etc...I, among others, are expecting this to materialise into more deals in the future, at the surprise of the market.

How stated that this was a "guess", as many market decisions are, however this time i have learned not to say so unless i have a reason behind my guesswork.
    I do wish the same went for all HC guesswork, but that would be impractical. So all i can say is Sorry to have offended the TOU*er, however it was not my intention to come accross as a ramp - now you have my reasoning.

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.