RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

sniff sniff sniff whats that i smell, page-5

1. 51 Posts.
    Howdy citizens,

Jee, I copped a pounding in the election, but not to worry I am still the President!

Anyway, as the article suggests I have managed to divert a few troops from Iraq to help protect that beautiful product they call oil.

have a read...

US forces maneuver around Kenyan border with Somalia Aweys Osman Yusuf Mogadishu 09, Nov.06 ( Sh.M.Network) A number of US forces were seen around Kenyan border with Somalia as alleged by Ahmed Sa'ad, Union of Islamic Courts head for Lower Jubba provincial district of Dhobley near the Kenyan border.

US forces in maneuver
    Sa'ad has told Shabelle Radio in Mogadishu that American troops have several times arrived at the border between Kenya and Somalia, carrying out unspecified mission in the area.

The news comes at a time when Somalia Islamists had declared a jihad or holy war against thousands of Ethiopian troops in the country.

Sa'ad has, on the other hand, said that all entertaining places, including cinemas, have been shut down and that "Khad", stimulant narcotic leaves commonly used in Somalia, has been abolished, indicating that they issued a decree calling on Khad chewers and sellers to give up or would face punitive consequences.

The Union of Islamic Courts had previously imposed weighty taxes on Khad and cigarettes to discourage addicts.

Somalia has had no effective government since 1991 when tribal warlords toppled former president Mohammed Siad Barre.

The current interim government led by president Yusuf was formed in Kenya in
    2004 after prolonged negotiations.

Somalia's parliament speaker Sharif Hassan Aden, accompanied by 67 mps, is in Mogadishu the capital and has had the first meeting with Islamic Courts Tuesday, encouraging the government and Islamists to negotiate and resolve the conflict locally.

Aden has come to the capital to attempt to revive the failed peace talks in the Sudanese capital Khartoum after both Somalia's vying parties had presented conditions before opening the talks.

http://shabelle.net/news/ne1680.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.