XJO 0.70% 8,269.8 s&p/asx 200

thyanks robbb great vid and as i said before ..those sector...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    thyanks robbb great vid and as i said before ..those sector spread sheets are great ...much appriciated ol boy ..ya sound like a banna bender ..send ya cattle down we'll fatten em up for ya ..
    more serious ...i noticed in your presentation that we covered more ticks in a shorter time line on the downside than on the upside ..
    this is what i know to be called minus development ..and is a force in the market ..and important one !
    it influences direction ..it what i also call background ..
    it takes time to rubb it out generally ..
    and that plays out in the longer time it takes to go back up ..so good work in makeing that visible ..
    I think your projection of prices from the 3600 somethings into the 37's for current moves is spot on ..i can't put to fine a point on it because i don't have my chart at present ..
    but in an email earlier i made a ruff idear of some where between 37-3800 of a consididation before the next big move ..i won't discount the upsaid and i think your target is a good one ..however as i said i'm expecting some considiation around these levels ..and how the big players get set through it will give us the key to the next moove ..
    i notice that most are keeping a foot in both camps right now ...and this backs up my theory that well see some price rotation around here before we move ..
    good trading to you ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.