XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

snippets - week ending 3rd july, page-33

1. 7,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1069
    thanks Redbacka, even for more simplistic types such as myself (im just a simple value type investor, i dont have the skill to trade, but ive done ok over the years by just pretending at what price do i buy the whole company (and conversely at what price would i be happy to sell).

For types such as myself your weekly reviews are fantastic, because they give me a broad outline of the market.

Your views are also good, because often stocks move into what i call marginal buy zones (where im starting to get interested, i may have a position already, and am looking at dollar averaging).

Your views give me a market sentiment feel (eg a stock within a sector may be within my marginal buy zone, but im not compelled to act (the price isnt at a low enough level to make it compelling, regardless of technical analysis), you state its on a potential down trend, so i hold off, ive got skin in the game already, and if you are wrong, well doesnt matter it was only in the marginal zone anyway). The same applies to marginal sell zones.

Its only when something is a compelling buy/sell that i will always act based only on my own feelings. And i think this is how it should be, hot copper can be a great forum for information and ideas exchange, but at the end of the day, its the readers money that is at stake, he is responsible only to himself.

thanks again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.