SNN sonnet corporation limited

If SNN loses this so called major contract in December then its...

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    If SNN loses this so called major contract in December then its going to look extremely suss that Management sold a swab of shares at all time high prices. Its a wonder the share price has not got a speeding ticket, with the share price dropping 20% in short time on the back of managers selling out.

I have a small position in SNN mainly for the dividend. I thought about selling at 37c but figured it wasnt worth it. In hind sight should have used the first managers selling out as a warning to just sell out, when one sells thats ok because there is a million reasons for doing so, but when a heap sell out then that starts to get suss. Maybe they are all chipping in for a yatch?

Anyways SNN has been good to me having entered in the low 20's and having enjoyed some good dividends. If I am going to sell out, I will wait for the bounce (famous last words) SNN is currently unloved, this is prolly the time to be buying not selling. Apparently even if they lose their major contract SNN has diversified enough to make some healthy profits.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.