KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

SNO 26th Annual Meeting, page-115

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    You have no idea why @cane7 just read the material - @harvett has been over there plenty and pointing out really obvious stuff - not diminishing harvett's contributions to an examination which I believe all companies should be subjected to (even Kazia) and the claims being made and sold to punters.

I can't go back there - the mental health references concerning self harm made my blood boil - I know first hand very close to me people who have suffered serious mental health problems - its no light matter to be sprayed around on a stock forum in an attempt it would appear to take attention somewhere else!

As to Kazia management back in 2016/17 they had their feet held to the fire at AGM's now a good degree of the grievance they inherited from punters having their understanding of the actual situation readjusted in regard timelines etc. Punters were left in the dark in 2015 - I would say for the entire year and perhaps that was the right thing to do in hindsight to allow the transition that Novogen mk2 needed to make to emerge finally as Kazia.

I personally don't care - if Paxasilib does what they suggest it will then the past is gone for me as being part of the process of actually having a drug pass through the human trail process to be available to patients with few options is a massive win - and making money for the years of drought sounds fair to me - a WIN-WIN IMHO.. Funny thing is I won't be selling still - this has some way to go I would think sp price wise IF the results are what they appear likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.