re: to yidsrus the - 4 irjones Yes Mitsoss, I know full well...

1. 364 Posts.
    re: to yidsrus the - 4 irjones Yes Mitsoss, I know full well they are. Salonica has plenty of them. All nice gentlemen, mostly saved by Greeks (like my father and uncles) during the German hysteria. By they certainly a great deal more honest than you. I've picked for one months ago but you're so stupid, so dishonest that I could not put you among those good people I know -knew, it's been a while. Now, don't worry about a brain for me, worry about some dignity for you. You're absolute scum! Kalivia! That would be right! Back to the Caves for you Mihalaki! What's your real name? O'Brien?

Ardent I am glad to hear your family were decent people during the war. I wouldnt have picked it from reading your posts. Which leaves me a little puzzled as far as you are concerned. Lets hope that your mum had an affair with some german nazi which could very well explain you. How on earth did you pick I was Yak?? I doubt you knew, but I guess since I cant say for sure, I will have to give you the benefit of the doubt. The caves of the mihalaki bring back many memories, till we moved to the good old US of A. I didnt like the states that much so I decided to follow you here to good old Oz. Arent you glad I did so.

So will you break bread with a good old Greek American Australian Jew?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.