snooker>>between>ishmael, esau>...till

1. 711 Posts.
    Snooker>>between>Ishmael, Esau>...till... >Mohammad>

Ishmael along with his mother Hager was out of Abraham's household...with grudge and revenge. They both grabbed Kabbah, the black stone of Mecca. They knew it, what they were doing?

Esau was out of Isaac's household because of that hairy fellow was disliked by Jacob. He married lots of Hittite women. The marriages between Abraham's household and Hittites were prohibited. Esau got out with anger and possible revenge.

Enemies enemy is friend. Esau joined Ishmael.

Next generations of Jacob, Ishmael and Esau were in Egypt. Thus slavery till Moses. The Jews residing in Canaan and Phoenicia, the land of Hittites and Phoenicians were the happiest folks. They may be doing their normal business...money lending.. and supply of necessary and luxury goods because of Hittites and Phoenicians were good spenders.
    as to date they are still good spenders in Europe.

The descendents of Ishmael and Esau, in Hittite and Phoenician lands were the poor sod.
    Doing manual jobs and pleasing their Hittite, Phoenician, Jews bosses. As these three doing very well whereas the descendents of Ishmael and Esau were ploughing their fields with their hands to survive. These three never tried to change the fate of these two. Gap widened between and descendents of Jacob and Ishmael, Esau.

3700 years ago, Shamshi Addad, the outlawed, whose big brother was the ruler of Syria accepted the challenge of his father and big brother. He, along with some of his army went to the ice peaked hills of Lebanon and hurled his flag and declared “this is my country, “Laban”. Shamshi Addad and his big brother, the ruler of Syria are descended from the related tribes of Aramaic of Mesopotamia or Babylon. The Jewish side was hungry to marry a women from Laban.

The descendents of Ishmael kept on multiplying as they are today and scattered around Middle east, pleasing their Hittite, Phoenician and Jews masters.

The descendents of Esau, I believe, are the present residents of Lebanon. Lebanese Moslems have most of the blue eyes, who I believe descended from Esau because of he and his descendents keep on marrying Hittite women of blue eyes, thus breaking the tradition of Jews as they were not allowed to marry Hittite women.

When Mediterranean was taken over by Persians, these folks got mixed. The descendents of Shamshi Addad, most of them have turned to be Christians, I believe. Many of these Christians can trace their back to Persians.

About 3200 years, Moses broke the cycle of slavery and came to claim the Promised Land. Hittite and Phoenicians started moving to Europe because of the excesses of Moses and his descendents in the process of their claim of Promised Land.

The descendents of Ishmael and Esau kept of pleasing their masters. But they did not forget their anger and revenge from offshoot of Jews.

In the process of the claim of Promised Land the Hittite and their other cousins cum Kings like Dashratha of 7 tribes according to First Testament moved to Europe. Now there are about 14 counties in Europe from these 7 tribes.

Jews got no customers left to whom they lent their money because of they have moved to Europe.

“Jacub, a Jew from Canaan found his way to German because of one of his costumer named “Paul moved there. Jacub knocked at his door and Paul came to the door and asked, who are you. Jacub threw out his hand toward Paul, and said with big smile on his face. It is me, “Jacub from Canaan. You used to borrow money from me. Paul remebered now. Paul hugged Jacub and said, oh yes, yes now I remember, please come inside. Jacub lent more money to Paul and others borrowed also. Many Jews migrated to Europe. They started their normal business of lending money and fulfilling the everyday needs of their hosts. Jews flourished in Europe. The Europeans flourished also.

In the meanwhile the lot of the descendents of Ishmael and Esau did not improve in Mediterranean. They were as slave as before. They needed a leader.

Mohammad born about 1400 years. He led them to get out of the mess. He revolted so much against their masters Jews, Hittites now known as Pagans that he converted 1/4 of humanity to his ilk. In the process, you know now, what have happened? And what is happening?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.