snooks, read my lips!, page-30

1. 1,166 Posts.
    Oh Duff, Duff, Duff! What a sad little twirp you are! I accuse you and Snooks of not being able to perceive radical different views and you throw it back at me! So we have a bun fight:No, you're the non-perceiver! No you! No you!
    Shahak is precisely the sort of person I used as an example of this and you (speaking with a forked tongue but not knowing it) agree with me and talk of the old boy's dream. It's also my dream, you idiot! That intelligent -and even not so intelligent but well meaning Jews AND Arabs AND Saxons of every gene pool AND Asians AND Russians, sit together and ruffle through newspapers and books and discuss events philosophically. Let them raise their voice, let them point their finger but let them all be together. The group ought to be INCLUSIVE not EXCLUSIVE as you, Yak and that other idiot who's wearing a cod piece for a skull cap and thinks he looks smart!
    Shahak was a chemist and he was asked to simply go and look at the chemical possibilities of the gas chambers. That's why he was given the Kosher bill of health. I loved reading him as, yes I loved reading John Pilger, Noam Chomsky, Peter Singer, Arundhati Roy. Why? So as to learn some facts. I haven't been to India to see what American water companies have done to many Indian river and lake systems, so I read Roy. She gives solid facts. Thinking without facts as you propose we should all do will produce hot air. Thales had to look up into the sky to learn how to predict a loonar eclipse. He fell into a terrestial well by doing so but he did learn some facts! I look up all the luminaries I can get my hands on. I wait anxiously to discover something. In engineering that's what people do check things out thoroughly, not just "think."
    So I'll read -books, magazines, the net; and I'll watch and listen to programs wherever they might be, TV, Radio. I go to the loo with a paper or book or a mag; and NO, I don't just look for the things that please my intellectual or esthetic persuasion.
    And DON'T CALL ME ANTI JEWISH! Get it into your head snuffed one: There is no genepool on this planet that has a monopoly on intelligence, wisdom or talent of any sort! NONE whatsoever. CALL ME ANTI EXTREMIST! And I'll agree with you. "Zionist" is, to my understanding -and yes, I've done much research on that, too, is a dubious term, sung happily from one definition to another.
    I won't go on because I don't want you to get too exhausted with some intelligent thoughts.

Have a good day!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.