snooks, read my lips!, page-4

1. 5,748 Posts.
    ardent - read my lips! Ardent.....I don't have a problem with a site as long as the people who host the site use

1. recognized historians who do not carry tags as falsifyers of history, and that they are people recognized by their peers as being professional. There may be differences of interpretation, but they must be recognized within their fields.

2. Quotes and letters are referenced and sourced so that they can be investigated as to their accuracy.

Take for example now in what's happening in Baxter. There will be loonies and other "agended" people coming out saying that the fires were not that bad, it didn't really cost the government that much money and that they should be allowed in as refugees, they've been dealt with by a bunch of thugs and that the judges are paid off and more bullshit in that vein.

Some idiot will host those dumb comments onto a website and in 20 years time a descendant of Foolguy or maybe even one of yours, will quote that source and that site as if it were the Real McCoy.

And there will be people like me posting away that those sites and those sources are just plain crap.

And there will be people like you rolling on the floor and laughing at people like me.

So what? Those sites and those people who would have been quoted would still be whackos and what they've said would still be bullshit.

So roll around and laugh.

The sites and references I posted can be independantly verified through searches in world class libraries.

Some of those other posts, well you'll have to go to a library in Baghdad and under the "Irvings and Protocals of Zion etc, you might find support for their silly posts.

I asked for noted Israeli historians who supported the epistle that Chewinggum threw up.

I'm not interested in what Gore Vidal or any other individual says unless that person is an Israeli historian who supports those 20 myths that were posted.

Chewing gum said that in his opening para. Now I'm saying..... prove it otherwise acknowledge that at least those words should not be in there and if they are and can't stand up to a challenge it means that the whole article is suspect as it was written with the sole purpose to mis-inform.

Now roll around again...........you for one swallow bait like that because it is exactly people like you who are targetted, successfully I might add.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.