Hi Snooks & YakI've been following what's been happening in Gaza...

1. 328 Posts.
    Hi Snooks & Yak

I've been following what's been happening in Gaza and would be interested in your personal opinions.

What do you think will happen in Gaza now? Palestinian factions fight it out for power amongst themselves?

Snooker

YES!

Lekki

Use Gaza to launch attacks on Israel? If so what do you think might be the IDF's reaction?

Snooker

I believe Gaza will be used as a launching pad for attacks. Basically they hope that the civilian cover will allow them to do as they please.

I believe that the IDF resonse will be very severe...Top terrorists will be taken out....even possibly those who believe they have some sort of immunity because they are "politicians".

I think Israel might cut the power, telephone supply...after all it provides it to the Pallies....so why not stop supplying it, if there is no calm? Let them get the power they need from Jordan...which will ever happen.

Lekkie

Basically now that Israel is out of Gaza what do you think will be the short and long-term outcomes?

Snooker

Short term? Hamas will run the show despite what Fatah says..Hamas has stated categorically that their objective is to remove the Jews from ALL of Israel.

The UN wont do a thing, just as its not doing anything on the Lebanese border despite aclnowledging that the Israelis have moved to the internationally recognised borders. Lebanon hasn't reigned in Hezbollah who take their orders from Syria nd Iran.

The Israelis can't and won't allow a second similar front to develop in Gaza...Too close to the infrastructure centres of Israel.

Long tem? Good question....will depend on what happens in the short term...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.