SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

snooping around, page-26

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    All the better goatpointer, I had used the CPS projection + a little extra while everything is tweaked during initial production, so I factored in a little more for that reason and the fact that it was reported on this thread that they were still trying to get the tailings feed right.

I don't think we'll get too much if any info in the Qtrly about it, only because it would take a while to establish a mean/average cost. One or two pours up until the 30 June (20 June was a typo in my other post) wouldn't accurately reflect COP so I dare say they won't report on it.

Just interesting to see what their sales/receipts are so we can get an idea of how much was poured/delivered in June.

A long way to go but I think it's great that they can take advantage of the current spot price, even with higher than average costs to their peers then there are still good margins there at the moment.

Going by the turmoil in fiat currency systems in Europe and what might unfold in the US together with demand from China/India (July is seasonally a slow time for gold demand in India at least so I think it's predominantly the currency issue that is driving the POG right now), so I have a feeling gold, even with another correction, won't see sub $1400 for some time and $1600/$1700 is well within reach this year.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.