UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

snork the new leader

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Whilst I agree Snork (and Writer) would make an excellent UNS leader, he is just a super astute shareholder who really understands what is going on behind the scenes. So much so he has personally flown to Pennsilvania to see it for himself. Talk about keen.

It's pretty simple really. People think it takes 5 minutes to knock up a massive factory and suddenly have millions of dollars in revenue dropping into the bank a/c. Like any business it takes a heap of resources and skill to make this happen. Whilst I share everyones concern about the cash burn and time frames, AS now has the cash to finalise the deals in a position of strength, rather than standing in front of these big boys with only 3 months of $$$ left.

Sanofi have not invested $50 mil for their good health. It is my understanding they will save truckloads every time the UNS product is on their production line compared to their current product. Their supply agreements (and others)will come through next year with orders filled prior to the glass barrel 18 month deadline so they can get the product out there swiftly. It is a formality for these to be approved in a glass barrel.

There is also another monster top 5 pharma in secracy ready to be revealed with supply agreements likely. Imagine if it's Johnson & Johnson!

Lets relax and give AS a chance to bring home the bacon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.