RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

Sure Snouty,Ask him about your statements as to the coming...

1. 103 Posts.
    Sure Snouty,

Ask him about your statements as to the coming announcement.

I will post when I wish and only reframe when you leave EMS alone.

Fact is I have seen what went on in the ETA case.
    What has been posted is publice Knowledge. Not a bad Patent Attorneys review. I would have thought that this kind of information was letting investors know what is coming and the dangers as I believe Master Newnes has tried to protect.

According to ETA fact is High Court is not the end. The Patent Review which is a Court Doc is fact whether you want to know or not. As an Investor I would be appreciative of this info. As an Investor in EMS am most interested in ETA, what took place and their intention to persue this property as I believe it will flow to EMS. The ClipOn in my mind is better in the work place.

You can get nasty, it does not worry me and you can do what you like. The battering that EMS has recieved on posting and announcements from RTL is out of order. They have certainly stopped confusing the market by using "Eastland" since they were put on notice for breach of trade mark. I believe a letter from the RTL Lawyers threatening about Retracta infringing their name Ritract was a bad mistake. EMS are a company like any other company moving ahead for their shareholders and have taken a battering in the market through after market cross selling, sometimes down 4 cents 20 minutes after close. I am aware that the ASX has an interest in this trading and invetsigated.

I would assume ETA will now send your posting as part of monitoring by the ASX.

Stay cool old man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.