RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

snouty- re announcement, page-2

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I assume the court appeal you are referring to involved Eastland Technology aginst Whisson & Others in the Western Australian Supreme Court of Appeal. This was settled in Whisson & Co's favour and hence RTL's favour as there is no legal recourse to the Needlesleeve technology which RTL had purchased from Whisson. Eastland Technology has sought leave to appeal to the High Court re this decision. I would not be too fazed by this as the the High Court only grants leave to appeal to approx 50 cases per year but receive applications of about 900 per year. The odds are very firmly stacked up against Eastland Technology even getting past the first door. Of the 50 cases the High Court hears, again only a handful get up and overturn the orginal appeals court decision. I understand that we should have something from the High Court on their position in about December.

I wouldn't worry about Needlesleeve to much as it will look after itself. The big news relates to the Retractable syringe. I unfortunately won't say anything more about this as the announcement release should be very shortly. Please I am not trying to ramp this stock as it is better the stock responds to proper announcements which will support a re-rating of the stock price itself.

I am not sitting in this stock for a 5 or 10 cent increase. I am sitting in this stock for a re-rating based on it's fundamentals and future potential. This I believe will occur shortly and we should see this stock at price levels never previously seen.

Although RTL shareholders have been patiently waiting for something to happen we are now at a crucial juncture where things can and I am sure will turn around in a very positive way.

I would encourage RTL shareholders to read the annual report released last Friday. I think it gives positive reinforcement about the direction of the company and it's unique market position. This will as I said before be crytalised further in the very near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.