RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

Snouty,I just looked up the ETA High Court Appeal.The High Court...

1. 103 Posts.
    Snouty,

I just looked up the ETA High Court Appeal.

The High Court over rules faulty judgments that will have an impact on further similar cases or has a potential to impact on behavior that will affect simialr circumstances (Corporation Law in this case).

No 3 of their Application is, "Unless corrected, the decision of the Court of Appeal in relation to the conflict of interest issues will encourage misconceptions as to the extent to which it is permissible that a director's private interests may co-exist with the director's corporate obligations".

It appears their basic claim is that Whisson was the Chairman/ Director of ETA at the time (searches prove that) raised money for the ETA project ( Safe Needle project to enhance the safety of health workers from the public and then invented Needlesleeve.

The first Patent ( sleeved needle) refers to previous patents owned by ETA as Prior Art.

This is all in the public arena which I have followed.

Snouty, there is no doubt you are trying to ramp this stock, have a vested interest and inside information.

Be careful what and when you trade this stock old fellow. Insider tarding is a serious event, ask Rivkin (By email of course).

ETA say they have already had the ASX investigate certain activities and no doubt when informed will follow this up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.