RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

snouty- re announcement, page-6

1. 103 Posts.
    Snouty, Insider?

While you are drinking red wine I have been ensuring the market is properly informed.

I have been to the ETA guys and they have given me a copy of the Patent information that they are running their next patent action behind, it reads:-

WATERMARK
    Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys

You have instructed the undersigned to conduct a technology reveiw of the patents granted and filed in the name of Eastland Technology Australia Ltd (referred to as the "Eastland patents and Applications") and the patent applications filed in the names of Maxwell Edmund Whisson and Dean Brian Prestidge (referred to as the the "Whisson patent applications").

It is our opinion that the Eastland patents and applications and the Whisson patent applications are directed to the same specific area of technology, being parenteral devices having a hollow needle retractable into an enclosure.

Details of Review

It is noted that provisional patent application PP 7660 filed in the joint names of Whisson and Prestidge makes referance on page 3 to Prior Art including International Patent Application PCT/AU94?00618 and PCT/AU88/00111. These applications were respectively granted to Eastland Patent No. 676783 and 603898, which are in the name of Eastland Technology Australia Ltd. Also referred to is Australian Provisional Application No. PO 6880 which was also filed in the name of Eastland Technology Australia Ltd.The Applicants therefore acknowledge in this specification that the abovenoted patents and applications are Prior Art. It should also be noted that an International Patent Application No. PCT/AU/01093 claiming prioity from provisional Patent Application PP 7660 was filed on 10 December 1999.

Michael Chin-Quan

This is the guy recommended as a top Patent Attorney by Whisson as Chairman of ETA.

Whisson Director Chairman/Prestidge consultant Engineer of ETA at the time of lodging relevant patents in dispute.

(Thanks ETA)

No Snouty, you are misleading your share holders for self gain.

Snouty posting:

I would say that although RTL shareholders have been patiently waiting for something to happen (your words) we are now at a crutial juncture (good professional words) where things can and I am sure will turn around in a very positive way.

I think you and your mates are looking down the barrel.

Only an opinion.

I will stick with EMS as I think the "OLD Boys Club" have failed. No West Australian representation on the High Court.

Different ball game.

Also ETA tell me they are also taking action against lawyers who held vital information belonging to ETA during the trial. A witness has identified patents and information supplied to lawyers before they trial so that it could not be submitted in their apllication. Huge news stories are coming on this form the East. West have worked against ETA over a long period of time with "Old Boys Club" WA Inc.

Justice will prevail I hope for us poor investors.

Trade Snouty, Trade. Rope cheap, unleaded petrol no use.

Bugger Eagles, not the end, just the beginning. Well said Ben

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.